"By automating the bureaucratic load required by an ISO9000 Quality system, Q-docs liberates the true value of the implemented Quality System".
Q-docs is the data processing tool designed to respond to the management requirements of the bureaucratic load associated with the compliance to ISO9000, ISO14000 and other different norms imposed by the controlling corporations or mediums.
Q-docs manages the Quality documentation, the follow up of Records and Actions, and the planning and execution of Audits.
The process control carried out through Q-flow entails an efficient cycle of document approval and the implementation of Preventive, Corrective and Improvement Actions. The sophisticated Organization Directory allows the Q-docs Server to distribute the documentation by mail and its publication in the Q-docs site, efficiently managing the distribution lists.
Q-docs solves and automates:
* The document approval cycle controlled by Workflow
* Document updates, according to the changes inherent to the organization’s dynamics.
* The publication of documents with universal access within the organization.
* The automatic distribution of documents, to those who should be aware of them due to changes in their function or because they have recently joined the organization.
* The definition of organizational structures (descriptions, units, people).
* Record management.
* Management of tasks controlled by Workflow.
* Planning and follow up of Audits.
Q-docs is designed to work in companies that operate through geographically distributed offices. It is a web system that only requires the user to have at least an Internet IE 5.5 navigator.
Ask for more information >>